Join now - be part of our community!

My Sony Xperia Tipo fell in the water a few days ago

SOLVED
afiqbrembo
Visitor

My Sony Xperia Tipo fell in the water a few days ago

sony xperia typos I fell in the water a few days ago, I tried to open but just vibration only ... can anyone help me??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

Remove battery, SIM card and memory card and try to dry it as much as you can. There is some tips and tricks for water damage phones such as putting it in a jar/bag of raw (unboiled) rice for a few hours.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alexander1
Champion

Remove battery, SIM card and memory card and try to dry it as much as you can. There is some tips and tricks for water damage phones such as putting it in a jar/bag of raw (unboiled) rice for a few hours.

afiqbrembo
Visitor

I was put up in jars but after a few days the screen no response anything just looks black only ... I was sent to the store I bought .. they said to wait 2 weeks .. I'm lucky to have a warranty...thank you for remind me

afiqbrembo
Visitor

can xperia tipo upgrade andriod 4.0.4 to 4.2.2 ?

q01
Visitor

my sony xperia m felt down in water .. then the notification light starts glowing .... i switch off the phone ... then i restarted the phone ...it just shutdown . then again it autometically switch on ...then its again got switch off.. it repeted plzzz tell wat to do .....