Join now - be part of our community!

My Screen wont respond

SOLVED
Not applicable

My Screen wont respond

I have had my Xperia Ray since Christmas which worked fine but after a while i started to notice the screen kept failing to respond to touch. It gradually got worse but could be resolved by taking out the battery and placing back in but now it is being unresponsive for 3 days and the battery technique fails to work. I have also tried the repair software but this has failed to resolve the issue, this is extremely frustrating! Any tips or suggestions what to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nabeel
Master

Oops it seems that you need to take your mobile to get it checked at the service center Slightly_frowning_Face

However i would first suggest you to again repair and observe your mobile for a week without installing any app ( not even a single one.)
See if it again behaves abnormally Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nabeel
Master

Oops it seems that you need to take your mobile to get it checked at the service center Slightly_frowning_Face

However i would first suggest you to again repair and observe your mobile for a week without installing any app ( not even a single one.)
See if it again behaves abnormally Slightly_smiling_Face

Not applicable

Thank you, i have reset my phone and not downloaded any apps yet it still being annoying, I'll take it for repair thanks anyway