Join now - be part of our community!

Its end of March. Just confirm that ICS update will be coming this week.Thats all. We have the right to know. Please.

SOLVED
Not applicable

Its end of March. Just confirm that ICS update will be coming this week.Thats all. We have the right to know. Please.

The blog said end of march. But there is no sign of it anywhere. If we search google,only galaxy s2 and htc phones come up. Atleast give us a sign. atleast give us something to look forward too. Come on sony mobile. You guys gave us promises before htc and samsung but its them that seeded the update faster.

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.en_GB.title
MikeAustin
Visitor

I am in no hurry. I will monitor events here and wait for about one month to see if you lot experience any problems before I take the plunge.:smileywink:

Meanwhile, I would feel happier if there were a way to dump the whole contents of my phone in one go (no messing with different system and data backups etc - so please don't suggest these) to restore the phone should there be any problems. I am thinking in terms of possible loss of program functionality - or even losing licenses - of purchased programs when the operating system changes.

Not applicable

You guys might be right,but everyone is anxious to use it. It would be great if everyone has a timeframe to look forward too. I just wish they wont delay it. Please dont delay it. Will any changes come to the rom besides addition of google apps?

joeTaco
Visitor

I hear you mike, recreating my homescreen icons/widgets and redownloading all my apps is going to be a chore.  I don't think you have to worry about losing licenses, though, those are associated with your Google account.  You keep them even if you switch phones.