Join now - be part of our community!

Install Apps in SD Card

SOLVED
williamgurumayu
Visitor

Install Apps in SD Card

Hello Everyone,

I should say my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i is awesom(except for the battery life)..Now i want something regarding my internal memory..Whenever i installed apps, it is installed into the Internal Memory by default..Although i can move some of the apps into SD Card, most of the apps are damn Stubborn.I even tried apps2SD, which doesn't quite answer my need...What i want is how to store in SD Card by default for all Apps...Is there any hack(maybe without rooting) for this..Any help would be appreciated very much...

27 REPLIES 27

this is an English only forum

translate.google.com

wal.antonio@hotmail.com wrote:

It is very easy, does not need any of that coisas.Instale installer app on the Market back up your applications Okay, they're already on the SD card. Uninstall the phone that youuse the App little, and reisntale isntaller by the app when you want to use them. easy

wal.antonio@hotmail.com 240978_300.jpg

Not applicable

no it didnt help . after launching link2sd it says second partition not found. no sd card present. my new card is ruined.:smileyangry:

rcreation33
Visitor

Whether this will void my warranty. Is it approved by Sony?

gwhispererz
Champion

Hi Rcreation33, if warranty is a concern, forget about it. Slightly_smiling_Face

MZ
Visitor

I have recently bought xperia L & was searching for ways to move apps to sd card, which i couldn't find fullproof to my satisfaction. My friend had bought  a similar smartphone running on same OS @ half the price & I was shocked to know that he had the option of doing so.The phone had an option to direcly move the apps to sd ( irrelevant of whether the app developers provide the options or not ) without any issues. That phone has only 1 GB app memory available but was able to download games & apps of over 3 GB directly on sd card. I am feeling really stupid that a reputed brand like sony is not able to provide such an option, though it runs on the same OS. And to let SONY know the brand of that 9000 Rs phone to provide such an awesome option ,here it is, XOLO .Really Dissapointed with SONY !!! Please learn from xolo & provide that option on your next update, if u are capable enough. 

MZ
Visitor

Hello !!

I have recently discovered from one of my colleagues that the latest launch "Sony xperia C " has an option to install Apps 'Directly' to SD Card by selecting 'Preferred install location' for new apps as SD Card.

To my surprise, this option was suggested by me in the Xperia L FB page about 2 months ago when none of the xperia devices have that basic option which was available in almost all smartphones.

Now, when Sony has that option atlast; I wanted to know when that option will be available in Xperia L ??

Will it be available in the next update??

shibatoyan
Visitor

En mi XPERIA M no se pueden instalar aplicaciones en la tarjeta SD.

Por favor, actualicen urgente el software del XPERIA M para corregir esta terrible falla. 

Todas las aplicaciones deberían poder instalarse en la SD externa como en la mayorías de los equipos de menor categoría.

may0316
Visitor

Please help me how to download direct to your sd card using experia E3