Join now - be part of our community!

Camera/Picture quality before/after bootloader unlock Xperia U

SOLVED
Amit_Abhishek
Visitor

Camera/Picture quality before/after bootloader unlock Xperia U

Before I unlock my xperia U bootloader I want to know If there is a chance of reduction in camera image quality . Like xperia Z3 ,where unlocking bootloader reduces image quality and remove noise reduction algorithm, is there any possibility of the same for xperia u? (I know I'll loose my DRM keys and I will not able to download the "Music info ' from gracenote,(I am okay with it). Please let me know about the Image quality after the unlock bootloader?
13 REPLIES 13
sinbrad
Visitor

GandU above says he found a fix for DRM keys?
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@sinbrad

only if you back them up before you unlocked the bootloader

sinbrad
Visitor

That's what I thought and I didn't back them up. Is it possible to take the keys from the same model of phone and flash them onto the phone without the keys? I did send my phone to sony for repair at my cost but when it returned without charge and saying fixed I was a bit dubious. I checked the phone and it was exactly the same as it was when I sent it off, no camera functions, no mirrorlink, all things connected with DRM keys still not working!

GandU
Visitor

Why don't you just google search with "restoring image quality xperia u" and find something in XDA forum.

#This talk.sonymobile doesn't allow us to post direct link directly.