Join now - be part of our community!

System Crahes while red flashing LED

SOLVED
Mäff
Visitor

System Crahes while red flashing LED

I got my Display changed by Xperia Care after it was cracked from a crash.
After i had it back, it was working fine for a few weeks until it suddenly began to crash randomly and got very hot on the backside.
It had struggles with booting and if it finally made it, it would crash right after using it again.
Everytime it crashes, the LED lamp flashes red.

I saved everything and made a reset, so the phone is now like it was when i buyed it but that did'nt help.
I also tried the Software fixer with Xperia Companion but that did'nt work out. 
Right now, it wont boot the sytem anymore, it crashes while loading.
Finally i will send it to Xperia Care again but i really hope that i don't have to pay again, the display already was expensive enough and this error is absolutely not my fault this time.

Anyone with same experience? 
And please excuse english errors, it's not my native language.

Greetings
Nils

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

Dear Mäff,

If you already tried software repair using Xperia Companion and it didn't work for you, then it might be a hardware issue. Sadly no one here will be able to advise you about cost or repairs as these matters are handled locally with you Local support. Best thing you can do is to contact them and see what they will tell you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

Dear Mäff,

If you already tried software repair using Xperia Companion and it didn't work for you, then it might be a hardware issue. Sadly no one here will be able to advise you about cost or repairs as these matters are handled locally with you Local support. Best thing you can do is to contact them and see what they will tell you.