Join now - be part of our community!

Sony z3 stuck in airplane mode.

Markz3
Visitor

Sony z3 stuck in airplane mode.

My Z3 will not come out of airplane mode. Tried every thing including a complete reset to basics.

Anyone else seen this ?

37 REPLIES 37
cmuhirwa
Visitor

Never ever buy a sony again, their support services are poor. me too i just bougt a Z3 i took it for a water proof test as they said and it went airplane mode, i tried to find a solution online in which i thought sony would have provided but there is none, so now i am suppose eather to drop it in the bin or to use it as an ipod, and buy a realphone. am very desapointed, my advice is to never ever buy a sony again. period

Tags (1)
SaunyShettt
Visitor

Your phones are not waterproof; this must be explicitly mentioned in all phones' manuals. I went only 30 cm underwater for less than 10 minutes, and the screen went off. When I tried to use the warranty to have it fixed, they told me the manual says you can use it underwater on your responsibility, but it is not guaranteed!!! Anyhow. I paid $100 to have it fixed, and after that, I got this issue of airplane mode. Now I'm using it to wipe my .... in the ba..room. I won't buy Sony again. The worst customer service ever and they're sneaky and dishonest.

jerseyguitar
Visitor

ahmed122
Visitor

My Xperia Z5 dual stuck in airplane mode since last night. I tried every thing since them.

Restart, factory setting, software repaire, etc.. Nothing, 

Any suggestions please

Dromi
Visitor

So, I posted the same probpem some time ago using another account.

The problem with my z3 was that the Motherboard got whet afet a short dipp in the bathtub... I even got rebuked for usong it under water.

I have a friendwho uses his to take underwater photos in his excursions.

RainyJ
Visitor

Thank you so much!!!!! I did exactly as you said and poof my xperia 5 is fixed, now i can call and receive calls, awesome!

Alias9803351590
Visitor

me too same problem

0210ronin
Explorer

Thank you worked for my Xperia 1.... I really think it's time to upgrade to the Xperia 3