Join now - be part of our community!

Low ringtone volume Sony Xperia Z3 plus

SOLVED
AbiTom
Visitor

Low ringtone volume Sony Xperia Z3 plus

Hi,

I have serious problem in low ringtone volume I am using my Sony xperia z3 plus and I have tried factory reset all and I did software repaire throw sony pc companion,nothing hepled.All speakers are working in normal conditions like palying music,videos etc. when I am getting incoming calls the top speaker is not working and bottom speaker have less sound so I am missing my important calls it's irritating me(alarm,messege notification time both speakers are working fine) Please help me to solve this.  

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AbiTom
Visitor

No there is no solution Slightly_frowning_Face we need to wait for there next update.I think that only some z3 plush users have this isuue so may be it wil fix in next update Worried_Face I lost my hope and I hate sony Zipper-mouth_Face worst camera is irritating me I have compare the camera with MI mobile rate is just 12000 it is very much better then sony camera Broken_Heart waste of money Minus

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
24 REPLIES 24
AbiTom
Visitor

Please note that I have updated the andoird into latest marshmallow v6.0 Build number 32.1.A.1.185 Model number E6553.

Shardool
Visitor

Yes i am facing the same problem too 😞
StRAX1
Visitor

i have the same issue! 

when bought the phone - it was ringing louder, im pretty sure, but i have installed some apps, assigned ringtones to groups, etc. I have noticed that phone calls volume became lower Slightly_frowning_Face

p.s.

I'm not sure, if i have noticed that after update to Marshmallow tho! Maybe it was louder before i updated the phone to 6.0 

AbiTom
Visitor

I think that after the Marshmallow update.If any apps make prblm in your mobile means please try safe mode in your mobile if it works normally means pretty sure some app have the prbl.

shababz5c
Visitor

i have the same problem.....

is there is any fix....

i bought the phone 2 days back

rockytek
Visitor

same here after marshmallow but m not gonna wait for fix as my mobile is only 2 days old only so m gonna return it to them..

rockytek
Visitor

got a little around 4mb update today and thought it will sove this low volume issue but my bad its the same.. wonder what was that 4mb for?

AbiTom
Visitor

rockytek I thin return your mobile and get another good mobile that is good k..Sony z3 have another issue I found that camera clarity is very bad compared to other mobile same MP cameras Slightly_frowning_Face .you are new user after one month u may find this prblms also u can't record a video for 10 min i will get heat and app will close automatically..Try this things aslo in your mobile and think about another mobile....

rockytek
Visitor

yup i noticed the heating camera issue and u r rite about clearity, even my 1.5 year old xperia z3 captures good images sometimes than z3+.. the white balance is way off on z3+ compared to z3 and the whats more annoying is the heat issue which i thought must have been solved after marshmallow but i was wronge...