Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia XZ and a Sony SWR12 Smart Band on Android 7.0

SOLVED

Sony Xperia XZ and a Sony SWR12 Smart Band on Android 7.0

Hi I was waiting a long time since the Z5 for a new one and then i heard there is no Z6 comming.. sad..

anyway i got myself Sony Xperia XZ and I have a Sony SWR12 Smart Band

but they dont like each other  so I opened a Support case with Sony Support .. Response maybe one of your applications block the Low engergy bluetooth aka Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE)... and I must uninstall .. but not what i shal uninstall...

I googled this one and found nothing on this and with my phones before i had more than one Bluetooth device and never a Issue...

also the XZ Pairs fine with by Sony Speakers SRS-BTV5 ....

so I asked which application could it be ..  no answer on this...

so I put my Phone back to Factory settings... and see NO still not working

NFC is recocnices .. it points me to the App for the SWR12 installing it end then again .. NFC reconiced but never connects via bluetooh ...  also told the support  but   no answer on this...

they seem to be very bussy at the moment..

So lets try here Slightly_smiling_Face  guys any Any Idears ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@Andreas1983 You need to reset SWR12 to factory settings by shutting down the band, then take the finger off the button and press it again for about 10 seconds. It should vibrate and a blue light should blink.

alexdon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@Andreas1983 You need to reset SWR12 to factory settings by shutting down the band, then take the finger off the button and press it again for about 10 seconds. It should vibrate and a blue light should blink.

alexdon

wow Slightly_smiling_Face  working like a charm Slightly_smiling_Face Thanks Slightly_smiling_Face

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Great!

alexdon