Join now - be part of our community!

Pre-order issue

SOLVED
azzido
Enthusiast

Pre-order issue

Hello, 
can someone please forward this information to Sony internally? 

The way pre-orders for XZ are organized (at least in my contry - Poland) is bad. 
First of all there was an information I will need to pay for the phone within 3 days, otherwise my pre-order will be cancelled. 
I should get payments information, but this did not happen, I still do not know the account number and all the details to make a payment... I tried to e-mail Sony's eShop (the company responsible for organizing pre-orders) several times,but each time I am getting "e-mail delivery failed" error when I am trying to send an e-mail to the below address:

XZ e-mail.JPG

Other than that, I noticed that part of the information like "Main status" and "Description" as well as "Products" listed above are in english instead of polish. 
It may not be a problem for me, but for many people from my country for sure it will be: 

XZ status.JPG

Still,
support-pl@estore.sonymobile.com

address is not working.

I hope that Sony's sales and pre-orders will be organized in more professional ways. 
Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christofer
Champion

Hi @azzido,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. Slightly_frowning_Face

I can not follow up on specific cases here on the forum so, as @alexdon said, you need to get in touch with the Xperia store support team again. What I can and will do is forward your experience as general user feedback.

I hope everything gets resolved for you as soon as possible and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes for you.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@azzido I got some information that you need to contact your local support, so give them a call tomorrow morning.

alexdon
azzido
Enthusiast

Thanks alexdon, I will give them a call, but that's still a pity they are using not working e-mail address and I cannot communicate with them using e-mail... 

azzido
Enthusiast

OMG this is really pathetic... 
I called them, Polish number but the girl speaks only English and French (really Sony???), it was not possible to change the color of device within the sam order so they cancelled it and mentioned I need to order it again. 

I want to do this but I am unable to, as I am clicking on preorder on Sony site it says "your basket is empty or it was cleaned (empty). Otherwise make sure you are having the cookis to make your basket work properly. Otherwise you will need to order by calling the number (here the Polsih numer where they do not speak Polish)" ...

So they made me to cancel my order and did not tell me I will not be able to order it again from the same site??? 
How come Sony, how come???!!! 

Really, I give up!

azzido
Enthusiast

This is where it gets me when I try to order this phone...:

https://estore.sonymobile.com/pl/error/5/

azzido
Enthusiast

when I switched the country on a site to UK it allows me to order one Grinning_Face 
But I do not want to order it in UK...   I wonder who is responsible for all this mess???

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@azzido Not much else we can suggest, probably try another browser or contact them again. Really sorry.

alexdon
azzido
Enthusiast

Yeah,
I will call them again tomorrow, this Polish, ehkem, English Sony Mobile eShop with Polish number Grinning_Face 

But I hoped you could deliver this info internally, to let Sony know what a mess is happening here... 
I assume someone is responsible for this. 

Christofer
Champion

Hi @azzido,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. Slightly_frowning_Face

I can not follow up on specific cases here on the forum so, as @alexdon said, you need to get in touch with the Xperia store support team again. What I can and will do is forward your experience as general user feedback.

I hope everything gets resolved for you as soon as possible and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes for you.

azzido
Enthusiast

Thank you Christopher, 
I finally bought it from Sony Centre instead of online Sony Mobile shop. 

The lesson learned is to avoid Sony mobile shop in the future. 
To be honest this was the most painful putchase I wanted to make. I have never such a problems with buying any thing by Internet in my life. The page, not wotking e-mail, Warsaw number where people does not speak my national language, partial translations on site (which looks odd) and lack of possibility to change the color of device or at least cancel the order by myself (standard option supported by every eshop since years) to make another one made my experience the worse in my life.

From 0 to 10 I am rating it as -1.

At the end I bought it in other service... 
Sony mobile shop = never again.

Thank you.