Join now - be part of our community!

Fingerprint sensor issue after updating to android 10

Lebowskithedude
Visitor

Fingerprint sensor issue after updating to android 10

Hi, after updated to android 10 the fingerprint sensor works slower and sometimes I need to hold my finger twice or even more times until the sensor recognizes the fingerprint.

48 REPLIES 48
Outi
Visitor

Same here. 😞

Lebowskithedude
Visitor

Have someone tried to reset all settings and delete all data? I mean factory reset? 

Georgge
Visitor

No I didn't. Sony should fix it quickly with an update

mistergeodezist
Visitor

У меня тоже. 

К тому же телефон не корректно коннектится к автомобилю. В следствие чего, не могу слушать музыку. 

НЕ ОБНОВЛЯЙТЕ!!! 

Надеюсь, что Sony в скором времени всё исправит. 

Me too.

In addition, the phone does not correctly connect to the car. As a result, I can’t listen to music.

DO NOT UPDATE !!!

I hope Sony will fix it soon.

gt

wingedbull
Visitor

Same problems

Ollimax
Visitor

Same problem here with Xperia xz2 compact

LolaLament
Visitor

My fingerprint scanner is so slow after the update

Happypanda004
Visitor

You have to press the power button first to have the fingerprint sensor work swiftly. 

Ollimax
Visitor

I've got a solution. The fingerprint sensor works better now. I did the following. Go to Settings > Apps and Notifications > Advanced > Special App access > Power-saving feature and open it. Then choose: Not optimized change to: All Apps. Type in the search field in the top right. Write the Word finger and search for com.sonymobile assistant.overlay.fingerprint. Make sure that is selected: Don't optimized then search for FingerprintExtensionService. Make sure that is selected: Don't optimized. It should say excepted for both. It works well for me. Please let me know what you have experience with it

SarahK
Visitor

Seitdem update funktioniert mein Fingerprint nicht mehr richtig, Apps laufen auch nicht mehr alle wie sie sollen, sowie dass der Akku schneller leer ist. 

Das Problem dass der wecker nicht mehr ging konnte ich durch Werks Einstellungen zurücksetzen beheben.

Gibt es für die anderen sachen auch eine Lösung?

Since then update, my fingerprint has not worked properly, apps no longer run as they should, and the battery is empty faster.

I was able to fix the problem that the alarm clock no longer worked by resetting the factory settings.

Is there a solution for the other things?

gt