Join now - be part of our community!

DARK VIDEO

Adamhrd
Visitor

DARK VIDEO

i have a big problem with my c3,
i bought my phone and after 1 week i discovered that the video recorder is very dark ( rear camera )
the camera is good but when i touch record video, the video is recording as well, but becoming very dark
when i take a photo it was very good. but the video is always DARK and i have no idea what's wrong . i update it and also didn't work,
now i have the last update and there is no option to change the video quality ( maybe this is the problem )
i'm really upset of this issue, i need help guys, because i don't want to destroy that phone,
thank you and have a nice day

2 REPLIES 2
Phy
Legend
Legend

Try to clear the camera app data.

How to clear data on apps.
From your Home screen

1. Tap the Application screen icon.
2. Find and tap Settings > Apps.
3. Swipe to the All tab.
4. Find and tap on the camera app.
5. Tap Force stop > Clear data.
6. Restart the phone
SophiaW
Enthusiast

Hi Adamhrd, welcome to the community!

A few things you can try:

• Go to the Camera app > change the Camera to Manual. Now if you tap the three dots in the top left hand corner > you can change the ISO settings by tapping on ISO. Also turning on HDR Video may help. 
  • You can tap the three lines in the top of the screen to the left of SCN - there you can change the brightness and/or white balance. You can also play with scene selections under SCN to see if that makes a difference.

If those steps above do not help & clearing the data for Camera also didn't, then I would advise running a software repair on the handset as that is likely to resolve this if it is a software issue. 

To do a software repair:

Download PC Companion, once installed open the program and click Start under Backup & restore. Continue to follow on screen instructions there to back up data from your phone (a software repair will delete all user data).

Running the software repair:
1. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.
2. Phone Software Update.
3. Start.
4. Repair Phone
5. Continue
6. Accept data removal
7. Next
8. Wait for prepare
9. Select Phone
10. Follow the connection steps

I do hope this has helped, keep us updated.