[4.3] Xperia Z keyboard multi-language support

mytsk
Visitor

[4.3] Xperia Z keyboard multi-language support

21 REPLIES 21
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Open the messaging app > open any conversation > tap on the input box > drag down the notification bar > choose input method > setup input methods > > Xperia keyboard > writting languages

or 

settings > language & input > Xperia keyboard > writting languages

mytsk
Visitor

Thanks for the reply but unforutnantly adding a secondary language to the default keyboard ("Xperia™ keyboard")  since all the options are "International keyboard" ... as seen in https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2mmfA8AxEHfQlJETkxWVGdRVUE. And even though I do select some of the "international keyboards" I wont give me the ability to switching between languages. Slightly_frowning_Face

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Ok, I think I've understood, indeed now we have a not so friendly keyboard, before we had a key swtich between languages but now we have a regular keyboard, if we add 2 or 3 languages it will look the same, the word suggestions will be on all the languages that you've selected 

mytsk
Visitor

Yupp  ... I hear you have the same layout issues that I do, to bad ... Hopefully Sony will get around here soon enoguh and resolve this.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

I'll add this to the list of bugs 

mytsk
Visitor

Cheers!

svampbob
Visitor

Same issue for me.
sqs
Visitor

The symbils bar above text has vanished too. How do I get that back? Highly inconvenient!!!
LLdata
Visitor

+1 for getting a way to change language again