Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XA network issue

synviv
Visitor

Xperia XA network issue

Hello,
I would like to share my problem that im facing while turning on data connection in my xperia xa. After turning on data connection net is working fine for few seconds or just u need to keep on surfing-downloading but if i take a pause then the net is not working even the H+ is on the top. Help please.... Net is lyk oxygen for me😩
36 REPLIES 36
EnriqueGuerra19
Visitor

Thanks, it worked for me.

Rassel1
Visitor

My mobile have also network problem. Too weak network. Now what i do

CanadianBacon
Visitor

@Sofia3019 

That's fantastic. Thanks so much this worked for me! (See message 28)

Just to add to this, after downloading those Internet Settings, go to Mobile Networks (just above internet Settings) and tap on Access Point Names. You should have something listed there.

If there's nothing listed there, try again. If it still doesn't work, you can contact your provider for the access point settings and can manually add an access point there by clicking "+" and this should allow data to start flowing to your phone.

Xsafi
Visitor

I have the same problem  with my smartphone  and after  the upgrade    still there .   I think   this problem  in a lot of  phones  from Sony.  This kind of proplems make me crazy

Peter110
Visitor

My wife have same problem. If she are connected to wifi, after, no data just signal. After using a wifi more then half day, I have to reboot anytime if I want to use internet. It is not just sometimes, it's always.

Peter110
Visitor

Only restart helps to work again. And then work again for while.

veegopalji
Visitor

I have been using my Sony ultra xa dual sim - Airtel and BSNL sim cards.  I changed these sim cards to Oppo mobile and kept the Sony mobile away for a couple of months.  I have recharged the phone and  put another new sim card from Jio as well as SD card which was already there in my mobile.  The phone is not at all starting after trying several times with several options like first removing sim card and trying to start, or removing the sim card and trying to start with SD card.  The phone never starts and give a solid, stubborn smile!  Please help me to start the mobile phone or should I visit Sony Service Centre?