Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XA Camera Problem in Zoom

SOLVED
Duke17
Visitor

Xperia XA Camera Problem in Zoom

Recently, I'm quick covering an event in our place using my device to quickly send it to Telegram.

I'm taking zoomed in shots but apparently when it gets saved, it saves the whole frame, not the zoomed in photo.

When recording a video, the zoom works just fine.

I tried diagnosing it in safe mode, I'm thinking of using the sony companion but I don't want to reset the whole phone. So I'm thinking an alternative. Thanks.
51 REPLIES 51
Shailens
Visitor

The Camera performance in low lighting or normally, how's that?

In 3.74 pics were coming out blurry and shaky even when the phone just slighty shaken

this was not there before the 3.74, how is this now?

Duke17
Visitor

Well I noticed the phone heating up last I covered an event in our place. I just covered another one right now and the phone didn't heat up. The update did good on the last bug.

The battery even lasted. I started with 85% and I uploaded it to my bosses at Telegram, the battery is still good at 65%. I used my phone straight two hours with games processing in the background.
Shailens
Visitor

@duke17
How much time it is taking to fully charge
Mine one is taking too long from 75% to 100%
Duke17
Visitor

An hour and a half would suffice.

Maybe you got apps, bluetooth, data, wifi, nfc, or several of the standby features of it turned on. It hinders the fast charging.

Remember, our battery has adaptive charging, you know.
Duke17
Visitor

@Shailens. About the blurry picture. I've noticed that as well. It took a while for me to get used to it. Perhaps it's about how steady we could be. Lol.
1adrian1
Contributor

It should take just over a hour to a hour and a half charge from empty with the radio on or under a hour in airplane mode from the mains with the supplied charger USB cable and charger, longer if you use the USB port of a computer
BlitzAce
Visitor

How fast does the camera launch for you guys here..? Mine usually around 2 secs.. a bit slow than expected.

Roadrunny76
Enthusiast

Screen off: 1-1.5 seconds. Screen on: max 1 second
Duke17
Visitor

@BlitzAce did you check your storage? As I know having low available storage slows down the phone.
BlitzAce
Visitor

Well with 16gb internal having low memory can't be helped. I've stored whatever app/files I can on the sd card but still I'm left with around 5gb only.