Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with MMS referral

Lillou
Visitor

Problem with MMS referral

Translation via Google Translate:

Hello,

When I receive a picture mms by SMS that I must transmit by email, I click on the top right and I share, the body of the mail opens the attachment is present and I complete the missing information (recipient object .. .) send the mail. A small message at the bottom tells me sent message except that it never happens and that even when sending me self I do not receive it anywhere.

I must absolutely find an email of 05 May.

Help me please thank you 😊

lillou

Bonjour, 

Lorsque je reçois une photo mms par SMS que je dois transmettre par mail, je clique en haut à droite et je fais partager, le corps du mail s'ouvre la pièce jointe est bien présente et je complète les informations manquantes (objet destinataire...) jenvoi le mail. Un petit message en bas me dit message envoyé sauf qu'il n'arrive jamais et que même en me l'auto envoyant je ne le reçois nul part.

Je dois retrouver absolument un mail du 05 mai.

Aidez moi svp merci 😊 

Lillou 

1 REPLY 1
pseudonym
Contributor

Do you have more than one email account set up on your phone? The sent email message might be in the sent folder of a different email account. If you are using the gmail app, for instance, the outgoing email is sent from a gmail address by default.