Join now - be part of our community!

Feature request: setting for vibration intensity

dexgeh
Visitor

Feature request: setting for vibration intensity

I love my x compact, but the vibration force is way too much for me. Could it be possible to add an option to reduce it? 

5 REPLIES 5
Jonas
Master

Hi @dexgeh, welcome to our community! Slightly_smiling_Face

I can see how that could be a very useful setting to have in all our Xperia devices, so I will make sure to forward this information as user feedback! Do note that I can't make any promises that this will be added.

Thanks a lot and let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!

allure
Visitor

Yes! This is one feature that I miss. Vibration intensity should be customizable.

I also have another issue with vibration ... haptic feedback does not show up on every touch using the phone. It does not appear when clicking on shortcuts or apps, nor does it show up using apps, i.e. sketch painting, etc. It should provide feedback on all touches. Or it should atleast be possible.

dutchkurt
Visitor

This was one of the main reasons I returned my Xperia X Compact today.

The other: mediocre picture quality and choppy video playback.

grumpf
Visitor

I agree. This is really an essential setting for a communication device.

It's not just a comfort option: the vibration for an incoming call is so noisy, that it ruins what the vibration is meant to do: receive calls without disturbing/ waking up everyone around.

Jonas
Master

Hi @grumpf, welcome to our forum and thank you so much for your feedback! Slightly_smiling_Face

I'll make sure to forward it internally, but do note that I can't make any promises!

Have a great day!