Join now - be part of our community!

Clear cash with one click

dg26
Visitor

Clear cash with one click

Hi does any1 know how to clear cache within storage? It seems I nw have to use a third party app

9 REPLIES 9
GingerSteve77
Visitor

Do you mean all cache or individual apps cache ?

moonshower
Visitor

you just need to install any money laundering app Slightly_smiling_Face

GingerSteve77
Visitor

I just clear the cache individually using the standard built in app list , settings , apps and notifications, app info.

Then just select which app requires cache clearing from the list, then click the storage option , which will give the 2 tabs, I just click the clear cache option and leave the clear data option alone as that can reset the app totally. Meaning it would wipe all data .login details, gameplay data, etc

So just use the one in the right which is clean cache 

dg26
Visitor

Thanks all 😛

In previous android u was able to clear all app cache within storage settings, but the cached data option is no longer available 😞

Are we going backwards or what people?

We should not have to install a third party app for this option:-(

GingerSteve77
Visitor

I don't install third party apps.  I clear the cache individually via the apps listing section

reikar
Visitor

In theory there shouldn't be any need for you to clear cache manually. If some app misbehaves, use this app's settings to clear cache under Apps menu.

dg26
Visitor

I will have to do each app manually then I suppose. 

Y would you not need to clear cache? Is a magician going to do it 4 u?

There was an option to clear all app cache and now there is not! 🤯

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Take a look at 'Files Go'.

Maybe it is usefull, don't know if it clears cache.

Jonas
Master

Hello everyone!

@dg26, the option to clear the cached data for all applications at once has been removed in Android 8.0 (Oreo) due to a decision made by Google.

You can however check in the Google Play store if there are any applications that you can download that can clear all your cached data with one click, for example the application that @Strampke recommended or you can clear cached data for each individual application if you follow the instructions given by @GingerSteve77.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly_smiling_Face