Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia t2 ultra dual manual camera settings

SOLVED
rahul12
Visitor

Xperia t2 ultra dual manual camera settings

Does the xperia t2 ultra dual support camera functions like manual shutter speed, manual focus, manual white balance, manual aperture setting, manual iso and raw photo format? I heard that android lollipop support the above mentioned camera features. But when i download the manual camera and manual camera compatibility app nothing works. So why do Sony limits the camera functions? Is there anyway i can enable the features?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@rahul12

Unfortunately those advanced manual camera features are not available in Xperia Cameras at the moment, there's a lready a big discussion about the Camera2 API on the forums so I suggest that you join it:

/t5/Software-Updates/Camera2-API/m-p/974742

You can also revise Xperia T2 Ultra White Paper for full list of your camera capabilities.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@rahul12

Unfortunately those advanced manual camera features are not available in Xperia Cameras at the moment, there's a lready a big discussion about the Camera2 API on the forums so I suggest that you join it:

/t5/Software-Updates/Camera2-API/m-p/974742

You can also revise Xperia T2 Ultra White Paper for full list of your camera capabilities.