Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia SP Freeze, Slow and Lag after the 4.3 update

SOLVED
Cory_Chasez
Contributor

Xperia SP Freeze, Slow and Lag after the 4.3 update

The new update totally screwed my mom's SP...I purchased it 2 days ago for her birthday and upgrade it...but It drives me insane!!! It slower, Lags each time opening an app and Chrome takes forever to load!!! And the worse thing is the screen Goes Black it freezes and won't turn on when I press the unlock button!!! I must use the force restart button at the back to get it right and I have Repair the software it self 3 times but what did I get??? Nothing!!! The problem Is still there amd now I'm totally feeling guilty about my self for giving my mom a Device that is almost unusable... I hope there's an end to this!!!

37 REPLIES 37
Cory_Chasez
Contributor

I have done the Factory Data reset 3 Times, still nothing happens.
Danial-mach1
Leader

and software repair by sus?

Cory_Chasez
Contributor

SUS..also didn't help...I've. Done it 3 times in a row.
Danial-mach1
Leader

Do you use task killer antivirus battery saver or else?

Also did you upgrade chrome?

Cory_Chasez
Contributor

Nope...
frantizsekk
Contributor

Downgrade to 4.1.2 and wait for the update of 4.3, when nothing helped.  no point to waste time

GYNT
Visitor

it's a shame... they treat us as cows... why haven't they tested it before the release... my cell... with less tha a month is at the thecnical assistence... greetings from brasil...

devil_bimbh
Visitor

Factory also wont help in my case... Just dont know what to do with my cell..
Danial-mach1
Leader

try software repair via sus

Manish_roy
Visitor

recently my phone just switched off by its own.then I tried switching it on...it swutches on upto the lock screen mode...after that it just hangs,,,it dosent respond to my touch....after a minute or two it restarts on its own...this keeps on happenin for 3-4 times by this time my mobile gets heated up,,,nd then it switches of....

please help