Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia neo V Wi fi problem

SOLVED
Not applicable

Xperia neo V Wi fi problem

Good evening users & staff , i own my xperia neo for about 3 months and there is a problem bugging me all the time.

I own a wi-fi connection , but when i search for wi fi connections with my phone , it can't find it . i even used manual wi fi settings to connect into my internet connection but , it can't find it again. My family has different android phones and can connect into my wi fi connection easily , without problems.

I also tried connecting to another wi fi connection and it connected , but i can't seem to find the reason that my phone can't find my wi-fi connection.

I would gladly accept some help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwhispererz
Champion
5 REPLIES 5
gwhispererz
Champion

Not applicable

Thank you a lot sir , have a good day , the problem was my router's channel , it was 13 , so troublesome! Thanks a lot!

gwhispererz
Champion

No problem. I can actually sense the relief in your post! Winking_Face

Not applicable

hello guyz...can help me please? i got my neo v can't connect to any wifi spot..if it was connected, but it will state that connection limited and can't connect to internet..its happened not only at my home, but also at other wifi spot. so im stuck using this smartphone. can you guys help me to solve this problem please?

gwhispererz
Champion

Hi Ayie90, did you check this link?

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/154244#154244#154244