Join now - be part of our community!

wt19i delay(hold) "wake up" button and disable auto ambient sensor. Possible?

SOLVED
Not applicable

wt19i delay(hold) "wake up" button and disable auto ambient sensor. Possible?

Hello All.

It is possible, to set the delay (hold) to push "wake up" button(3 sec) from sleep mode?

Sony Walkman have a large button to wake up/unlock. If I have smartphone in my pocket, button self-actively (automatically) push, and my screen is lighting for a few seconds. Battery fast discharge....

I Want:
If my phone in sleep mode, I hold the "wakeup button" to 3 sec.

After 3 sec my phone waking up.

Please help me, this is possible? (update or application).

It is possible to disable the automatic ambient light sensor? Sometimes because of this my screen flashes (brihtness regulation automatically).

Best Regards !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam
Legend
Legend

As this is not a function of any of our current phones I would have to say it is unlikely to be changed in the near future.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sam
Legend
Legend

Unfortunately this is not an editable feature with this particular model from my understanding.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Not applicable

In the future (updates) is too not possible ?

Sam
Legend
Legend

As this is not a function of any of our current phones I would have to say it is unlikely to be changed in the near future.