Join now - be part of our community!

Posting from the phone

SOLVED
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Posting from the phone

Hello guys,sorry i haven't posted so much lately but i have started the college and i am not home all the week,except for the weekend.Last week i managed to leave some posts from my xperia p(since i do not have a laptop yet) using the opera browser.With the phone browser i couldn't log in.But this week after i logged in,when i wanted to leave some posts,i saw that i wasn't able to post anymore.When i tap on reply,i can't post in the box that appears.And if i tap on html editor,it doesn't work either.Before it worked to leave a comment with html editor.Does anybody know why i can't post from my phone?I wanted to try mozilla for android,but i can't configure it to connect with a proxy(i live in a student hostel and i connect with a proxy,otherwise i can't connect at all),there are too many options in the config menu.

alexdon
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ryan515
Contributor

17 REPLIES 17
Miltos95
Contributor

Have you tried Dolphin Browser (the beta too) or Chrome?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Not yet,but i think it will be the next choice.some sony moderators,please answer:smileyhappy:

alexdon
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

no browser works,with some browsers i can't login at all.some mods please help.

alexdon
Miltos95
Contributor

Something has got to do with the proxy i guess, i can post fine with Chrome (Request desktop site is checkmarked).

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Why would the proxy be the problem?I could post before,with proxy and opera.But now nothing...this sucks.The problem is either from the site,the permissions of the site or from my phone.

alexdon
ryan515
Contributor

that happened to me when i use opera, i can't type in the box.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

i can post now,it is a miracle.using opera.but it works slowly.anyway,wohoooo.i don't know which was the problem,i updated flash player also.thank you miltos and ryan .

alexdon
ryan515
Contributor

i'll try posting using opera i hope it works.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

It should work,maybe it had to do with the flash player which needed to be updated.

alexdon