Join now - be part of our community!

My xperia x10 do not recognize my memory card

SOLVED
Not applicable

My xperia x10 do not recognize my memory card

i updated to 2.3.3 and after this my phone wont recognize the memory card. i tried with to different memory cards but i had the same problem. i tried to connect to my pc but it keeps saying that i need a memory card in the phone to connect with my pc which i have in the phone but it do not recognize it. what can i do to solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwhispererz
Champion

Almost same way you did your update. Are you using PC Companion for update? It will prompt you that phone is up to date, just click next to continue with software repair.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gwhispererz
Champion

Hi, are you saying that your X10 is not able to recognize any SD Card inserted? If that is the case, I would suggest running Software Repair again.

Not applicable

how do i run software repair?

gwhispererz
Champion

Almost same way you did your update. Are you using PC Companion for update? It will prompt you that phone is up to date, just click next to continue with software repair.

Not applicable

ok my problem is solved it recognizes my memory card now thanx a lot :smileygrin:

gwhispererz
Champion

Great! Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes

Not applicable

Hi sony

now im very upset -

A month ago - I have and i got problem of memory - ( no memory card - and not recognized and all of this word about the memory ) i fixed this proplem manytime by repair or updat my xperia x10 - and

This method solved the problem for days just days - and after i send some song or pic to my phone - after some days this song or pic Disappear again from the gallery or from memory -

Why do my stuff disappear from memory and from my phone ???

i formate my memory severa times - this is not work > when i go to storeg in my phone i see : Erase SD card is hidden

i can not use my camera - why sony ??

Why the camera strapped memory - i updated my phone manytime and i repaired my phone manytime i used pc comp - or pc update program -

the proplem is not in the phone - the proplem in android -

Because - after downloading the new system from a updated or repaired - solve the problem for days or just hours - and back again >

What is the solution now

gwhispererz
Champion

Hi, suggest sending phone to Service Centre for repair.