Join now - be part of our community!

Download mode

SOLVED
Raj_merciful
Visitor

Download mode

is there any way to put my Xperia Ray in download mode.

I dont have a WiFi and wish to install a couple of games which require higher data transfer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
santam1
Contributor

Hi,

I don't think so...actually if you've a data plan you can download games through Google play (android market) I've downloaded a game called frisbee which was around 42 MB and was noted with WiFi...but I used my mobile data to download...didn't find any problem even for some games requires game data files to be downloaded...which I've downloaded through mobile data and those files were as big as 600 MB...so no problem.....try downloading those...

If you got any problem keep me updated...and it will be more helpful for me to help if you elaborately share you're question...:D

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
santam1
Contributor

Hi,

I don't think so...actually if you've a data plan you can download games through Google play (android market) I've downloaded a game called frisbee which was around 42 MB and was noted with WiFi...but I used my mobile data to download...didn't find any problem even for some games requires game data files to be downloaded...which I've downloaded through mobile data and those files were as big as 600 MB...so no problem.....try downloading those...

If you got any problem keep me updated...and it will be more helpful for me to help if you elaborately share you're question...:D

Raj_merciful
Visitor

ya now i got a 3g plan. It was difficult with the 2g plan.