Join now - be part of our community!

Sony RCD W100 CD Recorder

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
DAVESWIFT49
New

Sony RCD W100 CD Recorder

When i press record the CD wont Record the same with Vinyl on Turntable Iam using CD-RW  Could someone come on Video chat tommorrow evening and go through with  me On Facebook  [edited by moderator to remove personal details] cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
David122
Explorer

Spoiler
Cheers.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Community.

It's best to contact
Sony Support about this.

Thanks,

Pascale

profile.country.GB.title
Mickoz1974

Have you got the correct cables connected and have you chosen analog, optical or digital as the source, I know this is an old problem but I will help for future users of this item as it’s popular on eBay.

profile.country.GB.title
David122
Explorer

When I imput songs  on Vinyl ,How do I put the Stylus On the Record And Record At The Same Time? So I Can Catch  the song Before Recording the Song? Once I stop the Vinyl at the end of the Song do i stop it, then enter the Song then Finalise? Or can the Songs Be Put on Automatically On Vinyl? Save Imputting songs On the Labelling The Songs? Why Do You put the songs on Manually when it can be Done Automaticcally?

profile.country.GB.title
David122
Explorer

This is Sony Community. Just clicked The Message it says Not Private It Wont let me on I have registered on This Community Site.

profile.country.GB.title
Mickoz1974

Put cd on record with pause button ready to be pressed use deck b making sure input is set to analogue, now when cd recorder displays new track in display put stylus on record and press pause using your eyes and judgment to when the track starts playing, pressing record in between tracks at the gap will split the recording into tracks like a retail cd then ones after last track press stop you’ll see PMA has finished writing press finalise and pause on deck b wait the 64 secs now the cd will work on any drive I use a pc to label tracks like on EAC or iTunes and a lot of the time the metadata loads automatically. Use an Audio CD-RW and once ripped to a pc unfinalise cd and erase to use again or it gets expensive quick. Audio CD-R can’t be erased. You can’t alter text on cd after finalising but CD-RW you can finalise and unfinalise as much as you like also, delete tracks remember if you delete say track 4 then 4 and every track after will get erased.

profile.country.GB.title
DAVESWIFT49
New

Thanks For That just Finalizing It keeps Flashing Taking ages to complete

Also Can you only Label tracks Whilst the CD Or Vinyl is recording
profile.country.GB.title
David122
Explorer

Which is the Pause Button?

profile.country.GB.title
Mickoz1974

IMG_6029.jpegIMG_6028.jpeg