Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia E1 D2005 won't turn on and charge but...

raven89
Visitor

Sony Xperia E1 D2005 won't turn on and charge but...

my phone won't turn on and won't charge but.... i have notice when i plug it on a wall charger there is a green notification light flashing/blinking (5 to 10 times blinking). also my phone cannot be detected on my desktop or laptop. what should i do?

12 REPLIES 12
friendofsony
Visitor

You have the not so famous, qhsusb_bulk brick, like me and many other E1 owners.

The solution is pretty simple, but the hard part is find mmcblk0.img from a working phone.

Only Sony can help us sharing this file.

Is all explained here: link removed

Jonas
Master

Hi @friendofsony,

I'm not quite sure that I understand your post, would it be possible for you to elaborate a bit?

Thank you.

friendofsony
Visitor

You are not understand my post for 2 reason:

1) You deleted the link I posted, where all is explained in any detail.

2) Because the support is too lazy to try to use goggle and get some information about the "qhsusb_bulk" brick and give the right tools to their costumers to solve it.

Anyway I will try to post the link one more time: forum . hovatek . com / thread - 19721 . html (without any space).

A lot of Qualcomm equipped phones have this problem, but very few people know that.
Your smartphone can not turn on, can not charge, can not go in flash mode etc etc... only life signal are: red led when connected to pc, and "qhsusb_bulk" appear on connected device in windows.

Because the emmc is bricked, can not load the bootloader, and can do nothing.

Solution are only 2:
1) Recover the working mmcblk0.img for a working identical phone (is the emmc image) and follow the tutorial I linked.
2) Use a tool called QFIL (qualcomm flash image loader) but you need the rom in a format very rare to have (firehorse or something like that).