Join now - be part of our community!

Locking the screen

Clement1909
Visitor

Locking the screen

Qd j'appuie sur le bouton de mise en tension de l'appareil pour le mettre en veille il ssse met en veille mais qd je le rallume aucun pin met demander alors qu'il est paramètre pour me demander un code pin pour déverrouiller. Merci de le résoudre au plus vite 

When I press the power button on the device to put it to sleep it goes to sleep but qd I turn it on again no pin ask then it is parameter to ask me for a pin code to unlock. Thank you for solving it as soon as possible

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Clement1909, let me see if I can help out here! 

Your post has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Could you possibly elaborate your question a bit? Is the phone not asking for a pin code when it is supposed to or does the request for a pin code come up when it is not supposed to? If you want to add or remove a screen lock, this is done by going to Settings > Lockscreen and security > screen lock. 

Please do elaborate and I will do my best to assist you and let me know if I have misinterpreted your question in any way!